For the 2016/2017 school year, all students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2016. All students entering the first grade must be 6 years old on or before October 1, 2016.
students in our own parish will be given first consideration. Members of
other parishes will be considered if space is available. Because we are
a Catholic school and our purpose is to educate students in the
Catholic faith, we only accept applicants who are Baptized
Catholics. Applicants will be accepted based on readiness to enter our
program, and will be determined by the entrance exam, evaluation of the
applicant packet, involvement in our parish, and use of Sunday
Applications are being accepted for grades K-6 at the school office.
In order for your child to be eligible for a testing appointment, you MUST bring the following items.
1. A completed Application for each child applying to the school. Please print clearly using a ballpoint pen, filling out both sides of the form.
2. A completed Records Release Form, for students applying for 1st – 6th grades.
3. A $75
non-refundable testing fee per student, if this is your first year at
Holy Trinity. The fee for a sibling of a current student is $35 per
4. A copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
5. A copy of child’s Baptism Certificate.
6. The child’s Social Security Card. (Please bring the card for verification of the number.)
7. A copy of child’s First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable).
8. A Letter of Reference from present school grades 1st – 6th. Kindergarten students have current Preschool fill out Student Evaluation Form.
9. A Holy Trinity Parish Envelope (if applicable).
10. Copies of the last 2 years Report Cards for students entering 2nd – 6th grades; K Report Card if applying for 1st grade.
11. Optional: a family snapshot which s us to put a name to your faces (the smaller the better).
Preschool School Application
Elementary School Application
Middle School Application