Voted Best Private School in the Daily Breeze Readers’ Poll
5 years in a row!
Holy Trinity Catholic School and Preschool
Our children face a future of unlimited potential and unprecedented change.
Holy Trinity School prepares them spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally,
in a Christ-centered environment, to embrace these challenges
with hope and confidence.
Come Visit Our Classrooms, Computer Labs, and Science Lab!
Middle School Science Fair Projects on Display
Applications for Fall Available
1226 W. Santa Cruz
San Pedro, California 90732
Call for Info or a Tour: (310) 833-0703
Principal: Dr. Linda Wiley
Administrator: Rev. Sebastian Vettickal
Founded in 1950, Holy Trinity Schoolcelebrated its 60th year of educating students in the Catholic faith. Our graduates go on to excel at local high schools and gain acceptanceto Los Angeles’ top Catholic high schools, including Loyola, St. Joseph,St. John Bosco, Mary Star of the Sea and Bishop Montgomery. Topuniversities from USC, MIT and Harvard to Berkeley, Cornell and Loyola,count Holy Trinity School graduates among their ranks.
Our athletes play for top high schools anduniversities. At Holy Trinity School, we do not only have excellentacademic and athletic enrichment programs, but we are a family. Weintegrate faith, family, and friends into the educational process.Simply put, we put excellence into action.
EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS
- Classroom aides in all grades (full-time for preschool through second grade)
- Specialized teachers for PE, music, and computers
- Curriculum is standards-based
- Spanish instruction
- Middle school science lab
- Excellent classroom management creates order and discipline
- Math lab; accelerated math in middle school
- Art to Grow On and Artist-in-Residence programs
STABLE, CARING FACULTY - SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Strong Catholic identity
- Parent Involvement
- 23 sports teams
- Enrichment and extracurricular activities
- Before and after care
- 565 students in 19 co-educational classes
- Over 60 teachers and staff
- Western Catholic Education Association Accredited
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges Accredited
- Core curriculum in Religion, Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, History, and Social Studies
- Enrichment programs to support athletics and the arts
- Specialized instruction in music, computers, physical education, and Spanish
- Extended kindergarten and before-school and after-school care programs
- Dedicated faculty for students with learning disabilities
- Feeder school to top preparatory high schools:
- Bishop Montgomery
- Loyola High School
- Mary Star
- St. John Bosco
- St. Joseph’s
- We are a community of church, educators, and parents working together to educate our children.
- We provide a Catholic, values-based education.
- We take a holistic view towards our children’s education.
- We seek to develop a deep respect for God, self, and others.